Ready to get your creative color juices flowing?
The Crayola Experience, now open at The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida, is a family-friendly attraction designed to include a full day of hands-on creative play and colorful fun. The interactive experience provides children with the opportunity to learn about color, chemistry and digital technology in a fun, safe space.
Children are able to express their creativity and unique personalities while participating in more than two dozen activities. In a single day, you and your child can star in your own coloring book and watch your creations become animated on a huge digital projection screen.
June 26, 2015 Orlando, FL | Crayola Experience at the Florida Mall | Photo by Preston Mack / Crayola
Above all, the Crayola Experience provides children the opportunity to express their creativity and unique personalities. With more than 25 hands-on attractions, guests have the opportunity to:
- Name and wrap your very own Crayola crayon
- Watch Crayola workers (“Crayonologists”) pour buckets of melted wax into molds
- See how crayons are made in a live theatre show
- View your art come to life on a huge interactive wall
- Create unique keepsakes with melted wax
- Star in your own coloring page
- Dine and recharge at Café Crayola
- Explore the largest selection of Crayola souvenirs not found anywhere else in the world.
The Crayola Experience is open year round and offers guests 70,000 square feet of wonderful, whimsical adventures. Have a birthday or family reunion? The Crayola Experience takes reservations for big parties and provides plenty of activities for kids both young and old. You can even reserve your own private Party Room.
Group discounts and annual passes are also available. To learn more, please visit: http://www.crayolaexperience.com.
If you had the opportunity to check out the Crayola Experience, we would love to hear from you! What was your favorite part? Share your feedback in the comment section below.
Photos © 2016 Crayola